Saturday, August 15, 2009

Stem Cell Transplant, Day-3 and Counting

Today, I have no energy and have had diarrhea pretty badly (I know that's indelicate, but there it is). I finish with Busulfan tonight, and tomorrow, the final day of chemo, I'll get Cytoxan. It's probably the harshest of the drugs in this series (they saved the best for last), so keep praying that it goes well. My sister Kim came up for the day to cheer me up and she brought a wonderful letter from my dear friend, Alice. I'm also looking forward to my sister Julie coming to visit on Tuesday. Family and friends continue to be a constant source of strength and love.

2 comments:

  1. We love you!!
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Mom and Dad
    Sharon and Kevin
    Julie and Mark
    Erin and Corey
    Abby, Loren, Anne, Forrest
    Austin, Kyrie, Savannah, Ethan
    and Winifred!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Denise,

    As you endure these chemical preparations for your stem cell transplant, know that we are continuing to hold you in our hearts and remember you in our prayers.

    --Charlie & Pam

    ReplyDelete