Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rip Van Winkle

Two weeks ago I woke up from a long slumber, or at least it felt that way. I felt like Rip Van Winkle where time had passed during his sleep and he woke to a bewildering passage of events. My brain began recording events again and I could retrieve them with some reliability. I guess that's what memory is.

I don't want to equate my metamorphosis with the resurrection of Jesus, but it's at least symbolic that my recent memories resumed around Easter Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you. Yes, you were the greatest. You talked to me about a cruise that, unfortunately, we never took together. So wish we had. It would have been fun. I am so grateful that we get to share Jenna and Sophie. They need us both.
    For the glory of God.

    ReplyDelete