Monday, January 19, 2009

A Family that Covers

I have really been blessed with a wonderful family that is helping me through the throes of cancer. Two of my sisters flew in from Tennessee and Ohio to come to visit me while I was in the hospital. (This means that their fabulous and understanding husbands are watching 8 kids, 5 cats, 2 dogs... well, you get the picture.) My parents flew in from Springfield, Missouri and my brother and sister in law from Denver have come to visit me also. And my ever-faithful local sister Kim, who is also an RN, has been an ever-present help. It's been a little crazy, but fun to be together again.

My sister Sharon made a quilt for me just for my hospitalization which epitomizes the love that I feel from my family. Their love covers me and comforts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment